・A permission (Application for Permission to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted) from the Immigration Bureau is required.

・Student visa holders may engage in part-time job for up to 28 hours per week

・We can introduce part-time employers if needed.

・We can also find part-time employers for those who are beginner in learning Japanese.



・Convenience Store

・Restaurant or Izakaya

・Fish factory